There are many different reasons why people abuse drugs and alcohol. The common thread, according to the philosophy of numerous Fairfax Criminal Lawyers, including Vincenzes Law, PLLC, is that any person who is accused of possession of an illegal substance deserves compassion, justice, and presumed innocence until proven guilty.
Even if someone admits to our Fairfax criminal lawyer that he or she has made a mistake or poor choice, we will not turn them away based on that fact. The truth is, people come to us for a number of reasons:
- they may have made a poor choice on a single occasion, and want as much mercy from the court as possible;
- they may have a long-term drug or alcohol addiction; or
- they may be completely innocent.
On this page you can read about drug related offenses, defenses, and substance abuse programs in Virginia.
Latest posts by Brent Vincenzes (see all)
- Fairfax Defense Attorneys: 4 charges GMU students frequently face - February 23, 2017
- New Marijuana Policy and Laws for Virginia 2017 - February 13, 2017
- How should a Fairfax reckless driving lawyer object to police radar reliability? - June 13, 2016
- Poking Holes: Virginia DUI Test Problems - October 24, 2015