Vincenzes Law, PLLC
Northern Virginia Criminal Defense
We are a distinguished criminal defense firm in Northern Virginia that serves regular people who are faced with pending criminal or traffic matters.
Who is a typical client?
We have successfully represented and defended doctors, lawyers, teachers, nurses, executives, members of the armed forces, U.S. Veterans, commercial vehicle drivers, people with security clearances, students of all ages, and people from all walks of life.
About Our Northern Virginia Criminal Defense Law Firm
- Vincenzes Law, PLLC, is a Northern Virginia criminal and traffic defense law firm, founded by award winning Northern Virginia Criminal Lawyer, Fairfax native and community leader, Brenton D. Vincenzes.
- We help adults and juveniles in most counties and city courts around Northern Virginia defend against traffic violations, criminal misdemeanors, and serious felonies.
- We also help adults with expungement of arrest records and restoration of driving privileges.
- Our Firm’s headquarters is located in Fairfax, about two (2) miles from the Fairfax County General District Court.
Home to Northern Virginia Criminal Lawyer, Brenton D. Vincenzes
Our Office Location
We meet with clients and potential clients at our location in Fairfax, Virginia. For those residing in counties outside of Fairfax, we understand that Fairfax may not be convenient and will strive to find a private meeting location near you if transportation is a concern.
We are located near the Fairfax County courthouse, at:
11325 Random Hills Road Suite 360
Fairfax, VA 22030
Call us toll free: 1 888 695 6565 and find out if we can help.
Or, contact us online using our contact form.
How We Serve – Practice Areas
- Virginia Criminal Defense representation (charges, investigations, and expungements); and
- Traffic Defense.
We strongly believe clients are best-served through diligent and timely communication, realistic and affordable flat fees, and a strategic and zealous approach to confront all legal issues. We also strive to facilitate a comfortable and stress-free atmosphere at all times, in both the court of law as well as in our office.
Main Practice Areas and Sub-Practice Areas
We represent adults and juveniles: subject to government investigations; issued subpoenas to appear in court; and those charged with committing a criminal offense. Our criminal law practice areas include: reckless driving, DUI/DWI, drug offenses, theft offenses, destruction of property offenses, assault and battery, and more.
Due to the fact that a criminal charge – even if found not guilty – remains on an adult’s record for life, we offer expungement services to clear the potentially career-damaging criminal records for those who qualify. Our Fairfax criminal lawyer can explain why you qualify, or why it may be difficult to obtain an expungement: we always offer free consultations.
Adult and Juvenile Virginia Traffic Defense
Moving traffic violations, even when non-criminal in nature (e.g., a non-reckless Virginia speeding ticket), can bring about serious and long-lasting financial and driving privilege-related consequences. We defend those charged with traffic infractions. The purpose of representation may differ between individuals, as one’s driving (DMV) record plays a significant role when analyzing the potential repercussions and costs. A DWI or DUI in Virginia, as well as Reckless Driving charges may be heard in the “Fairfax County Traffic Courts.” Despite this, they are criminal in nature, and should be taken very seriously. Fortunately, we offer free consultations and generous discounts (including discounts for students, military members, senior citizens, and others).
Where We Serve
We serve in most jurisdictions located in or around the general Northern Virginia area, including (though not necessarily limited to): the Counties of Arlington, Fairfax, Stafford, Prince William, Loudoun, and Spotsylvania, the Cities of Alexandria, Fairfax, Falls Church, Manassas, Manassas Park, Fredericksburg, and Towns of Herndon, Vienna, Front Royal, Warrenton, Leesburg, Clifton, Dumfries, Haymarket, Leesburg, and Occoquan.
How We Help Clients Save: Flat-Fees, Free Consultations, and Discounts
Since each case is factually unique, very few law firms publish their fees. The Law Office of Brenton D. Vincenzes is no different. It would be a disservice to clients and a possible ethical violation as well, if we were to offer a universal defense or planning strategy. Every case is different, and every client and/or family has unique needs. We do publish our promise to offer very competitive flat-fees, free consultations, and several generous discounts.
At the Vincenzes Law Firm, we believe that from a client’s perspective, flat-fees allow for the fairest option and the most transparency. Many people are uncomfortable with hourly-billing because of the unpredictable nature of a case. Consider this:
- Would you want to pay a lawyer an hourly rate when he or she is waiting around for a prosecutor to show up?
- Would you think it wise to agree to pay a lawyer an hourly rate when it is possible that your case could be continued to another day?
- Would anyone in their right mind want to choose between the least time-consuming defense strategy, in order to obtain a modest and affordable fee?
Of course not! Therefore, we take a client-centered approach. With our flat-fee structure, there is no guesswork as to how much you will pay us for the handling of your case, and you will rest easy knowing the best possible defense or planning strategy will be implemented. Very rarely, we may offer hourly advice, but typically only to those who seek family-law related advice (specifically, divorce, property settlement, and custody issues).
No-Risk No-Obligation Free Initial Consultation
There is no monetary risk when meeting with us for the first time. We offer a free consultation, and will disclose our flat-fee for your case after we have learned about the goals, needs, facts and circumstances unique to you. After we have disclosed our fee, we will then explain how you may qualify for one or more of our discounts. We believe in complete transparency, and as such, we will disclose our fee to handle your case before we explain any available discount(s). After we quote you and explain the specific discounts you qualify for, we will give you a final number. It will be competitive.
During our first discussion, we will explain the strengths and weaknesses of your case or matter, as well as any complexities specific to your situation. We will provide a professional opinion with regards to the potential outcomes given your case and facts. We will also review possible programs to help your case (example: anger management in an assault case). The quote you receive after we have learned about your case will reflect the true and ultimate cost, should you choose to have us handle your matter.
[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_accordion title=”What Brings You Here?” active_tab=”no” collapsible=”yes”][vc_accordion_tab title=”Facing a pending criminal or traffic charge in Virginia”][vc_column_text]We encourage you to stay on this page, or bookmark it for later reference. Once you have learned about our practice philosophy, fee structure, and have our contact information in a safe place, we suggest proceeding to either:
- schedule an initial consultation (phone, office, or online);
- go directly to the list of common Virginia criminal violations, and select your charge. You will learn essential information, including possible penalties, fines, mandatory jail time, defenses, and exceptions;
- go directly to the list of common Virginia traffic-related violations (reckless driving, DWI, revoked/suspended license, etc.), find your charge, and click;
- find out if your county or city court is within our range. (If your location is not listed, still feel free to inquire)
UPDATE: if you do not want to talk to anyone other than an attorney, you may now request this by noting this desire in your online message.[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”You want to expunge a prior criminal arrest record”][vc_column_text]
Why we believe it is so important to hire the right criminal attorney from the beginning:
- If you are an adult and have been charged with a crime, your record is already tarnished and will be forever…until you take action that is, even if you are found not guilty.
- In order to have the opportunity to remove the record of your charge from public view, your case must be resolved in such a way so as to maintain your eligibility for expungement.
Whether or not you can do anything about an embarrassing or career-threatening arrest record comes down to a qualification analysis based on the disposition of the case.
- Was your charge dropped?
- Was it dismissed because you were a first offender?
- Did the judge find you not guilty?
- Did the judge find you guilty?
Of the four case dispositions just mentioned, only two would allow the defendant to expunge — or seal from public — the record of the charge and disposition. Read all about Virginia expungement here, and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask our Virginia criminal lawyer to go over the process, wait times, and court costs associated with expunging a criminal record in Circuit Court.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”You want to find out if you are able to restore your driving priviliges “][vc_column_text]If you are here because you wish to inquire about restoration of driving privileges, it is probably best to send us an email message using our online contact form. These matters can be convoluted and complex.
we are happy to review your situation, prior charges, license issues, alcohol safety action program compliance problems/history, and everything else needed to assess whether or not you would a candidate for our next “restoration of driving privileges” client.
You can read and read about this on our site, or on other websites. . . but trust us when we say you will be best served talking to an attorney in-person or over the phone, but preferably after you have explained the details in writing. Before you ever send any personal information, first make sure the recipient knows it is coming. Please do not fax us anything unless you have previously emailed or called us to give us an idea of when to expect your documents.[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][/vc_accordion][vc_column_text]
We Understand the Urgency When a Loved One is Detained
If you want to call a bail bond company first, and a criminal lawyer later:
…or if you are not able to reach us by phone, simply tell the bail bond agent if you would like him or her to try to reach our Virginia criminal lawyer. We have programmed our phones with specialized ring tones for when our trusted bond agents call. If we are able to help, it is possible to visit an inmate in the middle of the night, to get the information needed for a bond hearing set for the next business day.
Recap: if you are about to turn yourself in, or if a loved one was arrested…
- You may call our Virginia criminal lawyer — even if it is after hours or on the weekend.
- If you reach voice mail, leave a message.
- Keep your phone on and with you, as we often call back within an hour.
Visitors with Urgent Needs
We realize some visitors are in the midst of crisis and need to talk to a Virginia criminal lawyer right away.
Call 703.665.3719 now
If your loved one was recently denied bond, or was recently arrested and is on the way to a detention center, our Virginia criminal lawyer can explain the process ahead. You may call our Northern Virginia and Fairfax criminal attorney at any hour, (we can put you in touch with a trusted bail bond company).
If you need a bail bond,
but prefer to speak to a Virginia Criminal Lawyer first:
Call us at 703.665.3719, and if we are able to help, we will put you in touch with one of the trusted agents we work with after we answer your urgent or pressing question(s).
When your life is in turmoil due to an arrest or run in with the law, fear of the unknown is common; with compassionate client-counseling, our Virginia criminal lawyer has been praised for his empathy and understanding, but most of all, for the quick and easy-to-understand way we provide guidance and clarity.
Vincenzes Law, PLLC, is a Virginia Criminal Defense Law Firm. We believe excellence is a product of commitment, dedication, and preparation.
You are invited to
- explore our robust blog,
- join our monthly e-newsletter,
- browse our testimonials and recent case results page; and/or
- follow, like, or connect with us on social media.
Brenton D. Vincenzes, Founder
Virginia Criminal Lawyer
Latest posts by Brent Vincenzes (see all)
- Fairfax Defense Attorneys: 4 charges GMU students frequently face - February 23, 2017
- New Marijuana Policy and Laws for Virginia 2017 - February 13, 2017
- How should a Fairfax reckless driving lawyer object to police radar reliability? - June 13, 2016
- Poking Holes: Virginia DUI Test Problems - October 24, 2015