Northern Virginia Jail Information
Northern Virginia area jail-information pages
More Jail Pages Coming Soon
We are working to update this part of our Virginia criminal defense law firm website and resource center, so check back again soon if the jail you are looking for is not yet listed.
If your situation is urgent…
- your loved one is being held in jail without bond;
- a bond was set, but it is too high for you or your loved one;
- your loved one was just arrested and is currently en route to a detention facility; or maybe,
- you or a loved one is wanted person, or fugitive.
Our Virginia criminal attorney at Vincenzes Law, PLLC, can often file a motion to set or reduce bond. If it is early enough to take action that very day, many times our Virginia and Fairfax criminal lawyer has argued successfully for the release of clients the next business day after arrest.
Do you have an upcoming court date?
If you do, then you may be wondering whether or not jail time is a possibility given your charge(s) and unique facts relevant to the case. Call or message our Fairfax criminal lawyer today for a free consultation.
Latest posts by Brent Vincenzes (see all)
- Fairfax Defense Attorneys: 4 charges GMU students frequently face - February 23, 2017
- New Marijuana Policy and Laws for Virginia 2017 - February 13, 2017
- How should a Fairfax reckless driving lawyer object to police radar reliability? - June 13, 2016
- Poking Holes: Virginia DUI Test Problems - October 24, 2015