Northern Virginia and Washington D.C.
Government, School, and Court Closures
Updated March 3, 2014
Weather forecasts are now predicting 12 inches in some locations, which will have an impact on the morning commute. Fairfax County courts are closed today.
, Warnings, and Watches
County Specific Updates and Emergency Information Sites
- Fairfax County Emergency Information (posts updates and helpful articles)
- Winter Hazards (by Fairfax County.gov)
- 511Virginia: current statewide road conditions and weather-related traffic updates.
This page is provided courtesy of Vincenzes Law, PLLC, Northern Virginia criminal and traffic defense law firm.
Vincenzes Law, PLLC, makes no promises, guarantees, assurances, or other claims related to the accuracy of the information found at any of the websites linked to, or listed on this page (or on any page of this website or any we
bsite any page references or links to). given the nature of the internet, the information on any page may change at any time, and as such, so may the accuracy of the information. If you are unsure whether or not court is in session in your jurisdiction, call your attorney or your local court services or clerk’s office. Never drive when the weather presents a serious risk to you or others, regardless of the operational status of any entity.
Resources include (but not necessarily limited to) reporting for the following areas:
Albemarle, Alexandria, Arlington, Caroline, Carroll, Charles City, Clarke, Culpeper, Fairfax City, Fairfax County, Fauquier, Frederick, Fredericksburg, Greensville, Hanover, Henrico, King George, Loudoun, Louisa, Manassas, Montgomery, New Kent, Page, Prince Edward, Prince George, Prince William, Rappahannock, Shenandoah, Spotsylvania, Stafford, Warren, Washington, York, counties in Maryland, and the District of Columbia.
Latest posts by Brent Vincenzes (see all)
- New Marijuana Policy and Laws for Virginia 2017 - February 13, 2017
- How should a Fairfax reckless driving lawyer object to police radar reliability? - June 13, 2016
- Poking Holes: Virginia DUI Test Problems - October 24, 2015
- How to beat a speeding ticket by attacking visual estimate of speed - August 9, 2015