Just One More Step for Security Purposes
You have subscribed to either:
(1) the Traffic and Criminal Law Newsletter, or
(2) the Virginia Estate Planning and Elder Law Newsletter.
*if you subscribed to the Traffic and Criminal Law Newsletter, and would like to also subscribe to the Estate Planning and Elder Law Newsletter, you may do so here.
*if you subscribed to the Estate Planning and Elder Law Newsletter, and would like to also subscribe to the Traffic and Criminal Law Newsletter, you may do so here.
*if you landed on this page by error, do not worry…you will not be receiving anything from us.
Your Confirmation Email
You will need to open the “confirmation” email you receive and click the confirmation link. We hate spammers, and as a result, we make sure to:
(1) not inundate subscribers with our newsletter (we send on an as-needed basis, but typically once a week or less), and;
(2) obtain your permission via our “double opt-in” method. This just means we make sure you did not sign up on accident via the first “confirmation link” we send you.
Please DO NOT Do This:
Since we use a double opt-in method to make certain that no one will get our newsletter(s) on accident, please respect our ability to offer a free newsletter to subscribers and DO NOT flag our email as spam or junk. This will make it difficult for our firm to deliver future emails to those expecting to receive our newsletter. Instead, simply unsubscribe. Directions are below if you wish to unsubscribe. It is extremely easy to do so.
How to Share
Often, the information and updates we include in our newsletter(s) are very informative and valuable to not only our subscribers, but their loved-ones and/or friends. For example, you may be a friend of a person who you know is trying to determine how he/she will protect assets from a divorce, future lawsuit, or creditor(s). Or, you may know someone who would benefit from the knowledge of a new traffic law in Virginia. Our newsletters are balanced, and you have the ability to subscribe to our traffic law and criminal law newsletter, our estate planning and elder law newsletter, or both.
We include easy social-share buttons for you to use, if you use social media to share things with friends or family. If you do not use social media, then you can easily forward our newsletter to a friend using the link contained in the email itself, but you will need to know their email address.
“I Did Not Receive an Email”
Please check your junk or spam folder if you do not receive our email. If it you still did not receive anything after you reached this page (assuming you entered your correct email address), please white list News@vincenzeslaw.com
How to White List News@vincenzeslaw.com
Depending on your email provider, you may need to follow different instructions. Please visit this website, as it does a great job explaining how to white-list email addresses for a variety of services.
Latest posts by Brent Vincenzes (see all)
- Fairfax Defense Attorneys: 4 charges GMU students frequently face - February 23, 2017
- New Marijuana Policy and Laws for Virginia 2017 - February 13, 2017
- How should a Fairfax reckless driving lawyer object to police radar reliability? - June 13, 2016
- Poking Holes: Virginia DUI Test Problems - October 24, 2015