Fairfax Criminal Defense Attorney Presents the Virginia Expungement Infographic Guide
We use infographics from time to time, as we believe they are great tools for conveying and explaining otherwise dry or boring material. Our Fairfax criminal defense attorney and his legal team have created a two-part Infographic guide to explain what is perhaps the most important facet of expungement: a very typical scenario many adults find themselves in at one point, as well as the expungement process.
On this page, you can view the first, and most basic expungement infographic: Part I covers the typical hypothetical scenario (a person is arrested and charegd with a crime, but the offense is subsequently dropped (technically referred to as nolle prosequi).
Missed the Main Virginia Expungement Page? Our Fairfax Criminal Defense Attorney Suggests Reading it First
The main Virginia expungement page includes the most important expungement information, and is where you should begin if you are just starting your research or unsure as to what an expungement really is, or when it would be appropriate.
As for our infographic guides’ content:
- Part I: one of the most common reasons why an individual in the Commonwealth of Virginia seeks an expungement of their criminal record.
- Part II: the process one must take to actually obtain an expunged record.
Our Fairfax criminal defense attorney encourages you to read the main expungement page first, proceed to Part I, and then read Part II. If you believe you qualify for expungement, then at that point you should contact us to schedule a free consultation.
- What is an Expungement in Virginia?
- Should I Consider Having My Record in Virginia Expunged?
- Do I Qualify for Expungement?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Virginia Expungement
- Do I Need a Lawyer to Help File an Expungement?
Part I: Virginia Expungement Guide by our Fairfax Criminal Defense Attorney
Latest posts by Brent Vincenzes (see all)
- Fairfax Defense Attorneys: 4 charges GMU students frequently face - February 23, 2017
- New Marijuana Policy and Laws for Virginia 2017 - February 13, 2017
- How should a Fairfax reckless driving lawyer object to police radar reliability? - June 13, 2016
- Poking Holes: Virginia DUI Test Problems - October 24, 2015