You will receive the latest copy of our newsletter any moment now.
This month’s issue of the Lion’s Den
If it does not arrive, let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By remaining subscribed, you automatically remain eligible for all future prize giveaways. But if you unsubscribe, you can still read the current issue using a web browser, here.
What to Expect
- Details about any current or upcoming prize giveaway
- Tip of the Month
- Our Featured Article of the Month
- Virginia Case Law Developments
- Community Corner (how we serve, and how you can help)
- Q/A Corner (we answer legal questions from our subscribers)
- The Dumb Law of the Month
Disclaimer: our newsletters do not contain legal advice, and are intended to be used for informational purposes only.[/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”Want to hang around?” title_align=”separator_align_center”][vc_column_text]Maybe your email is taking the long way around the world to get to you, or perhaps it has arrived but you do not feel like checking just yet. No sweat. Why don’t you take a look around our site. It is full of information, photos, and videos to help people learn more about some of the most common criminal and traffic offenses in Virginia.
We suggest visiting our homepage and using the drop-down menu buttons to select a page that seems interesting. Or, visit our social media pages. We often post exclusive content to our Facebook fan page and Twitter account.
If you need to reach us urgently, call:
- Toll Free: 888.695.6565 or
- Locally: 703.665.3179
Latest posts by Brent Vincenzes (see all)
- New Marijuana Policy and Laws for Virginia 2017 - February 13, 2017
- How should a Fairfax reckless driving lawyer object to police radar reliability? - June 13, 2016
- Poking Holes: Virginia DUI Test Problems - October 24, 2015
- How to beat a speeding ticket by attacking visual estimate of speed - August 9, 2015